After more than year, I decided to make this program available for free to the public.
E-Commerce Boot Camp members are invited to take part in this exclusive Search Engine Marketing Training Workshop Online where latest developments in search engine marketing shall be discussed.
- Business owners wanting to put up their own e-commerce website.
- Marketing professionals who get tasked to maintain an existing e-commerce website or build a new one.
- New web developers who would like to seek additional inputs in building an e-commerce website.
Outline (click the topic title to view the presentation videos and access the handout)
This module has 12 lessons that covers the following:
Lesson 1: Understanding the search engine
- Search Engine 101
- Information collection
- Algorithm changes
- Policy updates
Lesson 2: Pillars of Search Influence
- Factors that influence search engine ranking
- Steps to take to boost online influence.
- Identifying popular keywords and keyphrases
- Analyzing competition strength.
- Meta-data creation
Lesson 4: Having your website verified and listed
- Sitemap creation
- Submission of site to Google Webmaster Tools
Lesson 5: Localizing SEO efforts
- Getting your business location recorded online.
- Making your location appear in search engine results.
Lesson 6: SEO and Website Design
- Website design 101
- SEO and website design considerations
Lesson 7: SEO & User-Friendly E-Commerce Site
- Checklist in the creation of an e-commerce site
- SEO considerations for an e-commerce site.
Lesson 8: Getting Links and Avoiding Trouble
- Link-building 101
- Avoiding search engine penalties
- Creating a link building campaign
- Understanding Google Analytics 101
- Alexa 101
- Open Site Explorer 101
- Social media analytics 101
Lesson 10: Social Media and SEO
- Social media 101
- How social media affects search engine ranking.
Lesson 11: Search Engine Marketing Plan Creation
- Checklist in creating a search engine marketing plan
- Setting targets.
- Campaign schedule.
Lesson 12: Search Engine Marketing Budget
- Search engine marketing campaign cost items
- SEO on limited budget
Participants with questions on any of the topics shared here can contact Janette Toral through private message.