When an entrepreneur decides to embark on an e-commerce project, one of the biggest challenge is working with web developers who can make their e-commerce website come to life. Without any technical knowledge, this dependence can get frustrating if you are unable to understand how things work.
This training program is conducted in partnership with Rachel Jaro, founder of Koodi (web development company).
1. Teach the participant how to create web pages and stylesheets. Be able to create a basic, but fully-functional, e-commerce website.
2. Add functionalities and animation to make the e-commerce website more dynamic, responsive, and interactive.
3. Add database and administrative dashboard to make the website easier to maintain.
1. Entrepreneurs and marketers who would like to understand how coding works, build a website themselves, and become more tech-savvy when dealing with web developers.
2. Newbie developers who like to get guidance in building their own e-commerce website.
Outline (click on the topic titles to view the presentation video and access the handout)
FREE Module 1: HTML / CSS
- Lesson 1: HTML / CSS Design basics
- Lesson 2: Responsive Web Design and CSS Framework
- Lesson 3: Adding Widgets and Creation of Order, Thank you, Contact pages
- Lesson 4: SEO, Go Live, and Security Checklist
- Lesson 6: JQuery 101, Zoom, Search filters, Sorting, Ratings, improved Contact Form
Module 3: PHP / MySQL
- Lesson 9: PHP 101, DB MySql 101, Routing MVC 101, Contact Form Send Email, User login
- Lesson 10: User Registration, Account Page Setup, Products & User Management, User Poll
- Lesson 11: Adding CRM, livechat, forum, Affiliate system, Shipping
- Lesson 12: Go Live, Security, Testing, Import / Export
For inquiries about this boot camp, contact Janette Toral by sending her a private message via Facebook.
Your use of this boot camp site is governed by our terms and conditions.