Get the Certification
To earn certification status, a student must be able to complete the following corresponding outputs within the time-frame prescribed. The whole program & certification requirements must be completed within 18 months.
E-Commerce Specialist Certification
- Complete module 1 to 4 to-do tasks (assignments)
- Create an e-commerce website.
- Get a business listed in an e-commerce marketplace with at least 10 products or services. (unique and/or bundled)
- Execute a 21-days digital marketing campaign promoting your e-commerce website.
E-Commerce Entrepreneur Certification
- Pass the Certified E-Commerce Specialist requirements.
- Complete module 1 to 8 to-do tasks (marketplace related assignments)
- Create an e-commerce marketplace hitting targets agreed upon.
- Execute a 66-days digital marketing campaign promoting the marketplace website.
- With your classmates, organize an E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Summit.
- Present your E-Commerce Marketplace Project at the E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Summit and E-Commerce Startup Meet-up.
E-Commerce Professional Certification
- Pass the Certified E-Commerce Entrepreneur requirements.
- Complete module 9 to 11 to-do tasks
- Create and Deliver a 10-hours E-Learning Program for your marketplace prospects or clients or sharing your e-commerce knowledge to the public at large.
- Create your E-Commerce Professional website citing services you can offer.
- Deliver E-Commerce Briefing Face-to-Face Presentation to 11 companies or groups who are prospective or possible repeat clients (at least 11 hours total).
Stories Of Our Successful E-Commerce Leaders
This program started in 2015. Apart from completing the tasks and projects, students also present their projects in events such as:
- E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Summit Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Dava
- E-Commerce Entrepreneur Startup Meetup Singapore and Malaysia
Some of them pursued their class projects as a business while others continued on with their own projects.
Our graduates came from Manila, Cavite, Pampanga, Baguio, and Bohol.
- Johanna De Vera of Wealth Mart and Vera Prime Digital
- Jeremiah Balan of Blogadia and RippleTrend
- Marc Jason Dimalanta of Tara sa Baguioand OptimizePH
- Edrian Bautista of Blogadia and Elbi Agency
- Maribe Badua of TarasaBaguio
- Cynthia Arciga of Blogadia and Clearcut Content Shop
- Julius Mariano of Bigbag Fresh
- Monica Jane Roldan of Save N Earn Wireless
- Ramon Manuel Nisperos of EntrepLounge
- Mark Joseph Panganiban of Tagay
- Jeffrey Aspacio of Red Letters PH
- Sherlane Fortunado of Propagate Digital
- Amando De La Cruz of eResibo
- Rajyl Muleta of Enobasyon
- Mike Roldan of Save N Earn Wireless
Your E-Commerce Journey Starts Here
Push for the growth of e-commerce entrepreneurship and serve the growing needs of businesses locally and internationally.